I have been a little lax in reporting the latest deals. While there are plenty of points and miles bonanzas happening all the way around, here are a few that have caught our attention.
Club Carlson is offering triple points on hotel stays, food and beverages charged to your room between January 8 and March 15, 2013 at any of their more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide. To earn these bonus points, you need to register your Club Carlson account at
The second offer that is very enticing is a $75 annual fee Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card. Here are the key highlights which make the card well worth the annual fee.
- Receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase. Plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days. 50,000 points is enough to snag a free room at many of the best Radisson Blues around the world which go at $300 plus a night.
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide.
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else.
- Bonus Award Night - When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free when you are a cardmember! We love this one.
- You get Club Carlson Gold Status after you activate and use your card.
To learn more about this offer, click here: http://bit.ly/XuJu8N
Marriott Rewards MegaBonus 2013 is here. Once you register your account, you need to
- Stay twice at any participating hotel between February 1 and April 30, 2013
- You will earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to 3 free nights
- Your free nights can be redeemed at nearly 3,ooo category 1-4 hotels
To register, call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468) by March 15, 2013 or register online at https://www.marriott.com/rewards/promotion.mi?promotion=MS13
In conjunction with United Airlines, Marriott Vacation Club International has a sweepstakes where you can enter once daily for the chance to win a trip to Australia, China, Hawaii or Italy. The rewards include business class tickets, hotel, spending money are more. The bummer for me? It is not open to residents of New Jersey! To register for this, click here:
If you have an upcoming trip to London from the US between now and January 31st, you can earn bonus miles. Here are the details for Promotion Code: TB4M63
- Offer valid on paid qualifying roundtrips in United Global First, United BusinessFirst and full-fare Economy fares (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B booking classes).
- Offer valid on tickets purchased between October 4, 2012, and January 31, 2013, with travel completed between October 4, 2012, and January 31, 2013.
- MileagePlus members can earn 15,000 bonus award miles for the first qualifying roundtrip, 35,000 bonus award miles for the second qualifying roundtrip and 50,000 bonus award miles for each additional roundtrip.
To register for this promotion, click here:
US Airways: There is a targeted offer out from US Airways offering 15,000 bonus points if you spend over $750 each month each for Jan, Feb, March, 2013 on the US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard. Watch out for credit card snail mail/email notifications from the US Airways Dividend Miles team to see if you are targeted.